English | Portugués | Español
Blog David González Castro

Redarbor acquires 20% of tusclasesparticulars.com, relevant player the online education sector.

12 de septiembre de 2018
Redarbor acquires 20% of tusclasesparticulars.com, relevant player the online education sector.

One of the most rewarding things that I took away from my years at Anuntis is having been able to collaborate with high-level professionals. Everyone has followed their professional path and some have even embarked on their own business adventure. One of them is Albert Clemente, who I had worked with at Coches.net.  Seven years ago, he founded tusclasesparticulares.com, a website that has become one of the largest communities of private teachers in the world.

Now our roads have crossed again.  Due to the great potential I see in him and his company, Redarbor through its investee CompuTrabajo Holding, has acquired 20% of Tusclases and classgap, an online class tool. Both projects are part of Tusmedia. The remaining 80% of the company's capital will remain in the hands of the founders.

The expansion of tusclasesparticulares.com in the main Latin American countries where CompuTrabajo has a presence, and the great complementarity that exists  between the employment and training sectors are the main strategic reasons for the acquisition of this participation.

I am very excited about this new project and I hope we can help in its growth by contributing our experience and know-how of more than 20 years in online classifieds.

So tusclasesparticulares.com and Classgap, become the most important projects of Redarbor in the training sector, complementing our leading job boards and innovative solutions for recruitment and talent.



David González Castro

Emprendedor e inversor en negocios digitales. Fundador de Redarbor (Computrabajo - Pandapé) y Infojobs en Brasil. Confundador de Anuntis - Adevinta Spain (fotocasa.es, segundamano.es, coches.net, laboris.net, infojobs.net).


Mis experiencias: La convicción

La Convicción (Un sinónimo suave de obstinación)

David González Castro
en Linkedin

David González Castro en Linkedin
Founder en RED ARBOR
President-CEO/Founder en Infojobs.com.br
Presidente Honorífico en Anuntis